Saturday, April 5, 2014

More Work on the Bus


We worked on the bus this weekend. I assigned the children to remove the rubber flooring.



I was tasked with grinding off the seat bolts.  They were old, rusty and stripped.


I loaded them in Ol' Blue and took them to the dump.  It took me two trips.


Seats and rubber flooring removed in the back.


Then the front.


Then I painted the plywood to seal it.  We're going to put down self-adhesive carpet.


Stay tuned.  The project is moving quickly.

MOH

4 comments:

  1. Lots of light. That may call for lots of curtains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently working on thermal curtains. I think they'll help to keep the heat in during the winter...hoping they might block a little heat in the summer.

      Delete
  2. This is going to be a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's easier than I thought it'd be, fo' sho'.

    ReplyDelete