Monday, March 28, 2011

Guest Writer Week - The B&A Stowaway

Today I'd like to introduce you to another guest writer, the B&A Stowaway.  I've known B&A my entire life.  When I was 14, he just started to hang around and I couldn't figure out why.  My main interests were smokin' left handed cigarettes and chasing women.  His main interests were knifes and things that go bang. 

But we got along like peas and carrots.

I have trespassed on motorcycles to the point where we ended up on an private airstrip going 100 mph, only to be greeted by the police at the end of the line.  I've watched him blow up vehicles, jump off waterfalls, stay up for a week straight and almost eternally put his own foot in his mouth. 

If I called him at midnight and told him to show up at a remote location with a pickaxe and a shovel, he would ask no questions.

I might add that he has calmed down in the past few years.  You can thank (and I thank) Mrs. B&A for that.  He might just be around until he's 50.

Enjoy his bio.  It can be found at the top left side of this page.

Pax Domini Sit Semper Vobiscum,

Mike, Oscar, Hotel.....out.

No comments:

Post a Comment