Sunday, March 27, 2011

Contributing Writer Week: bmatt, an American Bushcrafter in Finland

Contributing Writer Bios - bmatt, an American Bushcrafter in Finland

For those of you that have been reading this blog since the beginning, you know that we have some great guest writers here on TSA.  I asked each person to write a short bio about themselves so ya'll know where they're coming from.  In addition to their bio, you will find a catalog of articles written by that person under each bio.  I've done this to make it easier for readers.  I figure if this is your first time reading an article by a certain guest writer and you like their style, this will make it easier to find more articles written by them. 

Some of these folks I've known all my life, some just a short time since starting the blog.  They have all enriched my life and this blog immesurably. 

I'll be posting a new bio each day this week, meanwhile I'll be catching up on my writing.

Our first bio of the week is bmatt.  I met bmatt through  the http://www.bushcraftusa.com/ forum.  When I announced my blog on that site, he was quick to say that he was happy to find another "axe dork".  Little did I know how much I would learn from him in his posts.  I firmly believe that bmatt's motto in life is, "If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right."  He has a keen eye for detail and a simplicity of style in his tools that darn near knocks me over sometimes.  He has been here since the beginning and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.  From me to you, bmatt - thanks for all you've done for this blog.

You can find bios in the upper left hand corner of the blog.

Again, thanks to our guest writers.  This blog would not exist without them.

Pax Domini Sit Semper Vobiscum,

Mike, Oscar, Hotel.....out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the very kind words, Mike. I'm just happy to have an outlet for my ramblings and axe obsession. :)

    You've done a great job with the blog since day 1, and I'm proud to be able to contribute in some small way.

    Looking forward to seeing the rest of the bios this week!

    bmatt

    ReplyDelete