Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Excellent Videos From The U.S. Forest Service

Today in the News:  Snow is coming to the foothills of Colorado.  Not sure how much, but I'm hoping it is enough so I can do some things with the winter kitchen.  For Christmas, Mrs. Hotel gave me a blog/bushcraft budget and I purchased fresnal lenses from Ben's Backwoods and a flint and steel from Black Bear Haversack.  Pray for snow!

The links of the day are included in the above paragraph.

The following videos were posted by Coloradowildman on the Bushcraft USA forum.  If you haven't stopped by the BCUSA forum, give it a try.  There are lots of great forum members like Coloradowildman that share endless amounts of wisdom, insight and opinions.  A special thanks to him!  These are a great find!




Pax Domini Sit Semper Vobiscum,

Mike, Oscar, Hotel...out.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I really enjoyed those videos. Thanks a bunch. I love your site. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike and COwildman! I have read the print version of An Axe to Grind and didn't know that the video was available on the Internet. I've started watching it and really enjoy it. Thanks again!

    bmatt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys liked it. I found it helpful. Being an axe newbie myself, I took notes! I wish I could find an old guy around here who knew a thing or two about working in the woods.

    ReplyDelete